Optimus power features
Real-time system description
Optimus Power detects multiple types of anomalies like outliers in temperature or spending but in a contextual manner. It can talk to you like a human would: “Indoor temperature is really high now (29 degrees) in the main hall for this time of a day and since the external temp is just above 33.” And with over 300 measurements per day, the data you see will always be fresh.
Optimus Power infers base load profiles and does load prediction enabling energy managers to act at the right time and giving information to financial managers which they can depend on.
Optimus Power helps make remote control better. Energy managers could automate remote control by setting desirable ranges of temperature during different time-of-day and have a personalized and cost-effective policy of work for HVAC as a result. If a building has actuators, Optimus Power can send signals when to turn HVAC ON/OFF or perform a soft-control by regulating setpoint temperatures and fine-tuning your spendings as well as comfort.
As data that is being ingested and processed is considered private and confidential, these security practices are being followed:
- Public endpoints require basic authentication over TLS
- In-flight data is being encrypted
- Data is stored in a multi-tenancy system but is accessible by processing components and the owners only
- User data is encrypted at rest
- System access is limited
- All components are deployed within the private infrastructure
- Any and all access and system commands are audited
Data at rest encryption is not required for raw measurements as they are unusable without relevant user data in the same context.